Use Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions governing the use of this portal can be found here. By using the portal, you agree to be guided by the Use Terms and Conditions which are in force on the day you use it and, thus, you should check them each time you visit the portal.
Copyright and intellectual property
This site contains material, including text, photographs and other images and sounds that are protected by author's rights and/or other intellectual property rights. Any author's rights and other intellectual property rights contained herein belong to the Rio de Janeiro Museum of Art or have been licensed to it by their owners so they can be used as part of MAR'S or this portal's image file.
All trademarks included in this website belong to MAR or have been licensed to it by their owners for use herein. You may not:
- Copy (by printing on paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), transmit, alter or tamper in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this portal. These restrictions apply to all or part of the material on the portal;
- Remove any author's rights, trademark or intellectual property notice contained in the original material of any part copied or printed from the portal;
Reproducing the previously described content is prohibited, except with prior authorization of MAR in writing or if it is meant solely for personal use and without the user in any way securing any right to them.
The user is fully liable, civilly and/or criminally, for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, pieces, in sum, of any and all intellectual and industrial property rights of this portal.
Using the Portal and its links
The Rio de Janeiro Museum of Art is not liable for those responsible for or the administrators of third party websites whose links are listed on this portal or for any products or services they offer or for their content, and does not guarantee any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any such sites or accept any liability in relation thereto.
Any information or advice provided as part of this portal is intended to be general in nature and no decision should be taken based solely on such information or advice.
MAR strives to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion, but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
Changes in the portal's administration
- MAR may change the format and content of this portal at any time.
- MAR may suspend the operation of this portal for support or maintenance in order to update the content or for any reason.
- MAR reserves the right to terminate access to this portal at any time without notice.
If you have any question regarding the Use Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Brazilian law, and in the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or of any dispute in relation to this website, either in contract or in tort or otherwise, the Brazilian courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.